Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Sahaja Seeds an online shopping portal of Desi Seed Producer Company for a extensive range of traditional vegetable, Flower, Herb and Food Crop seeds. This website www.sahajaseeds.in is operated by Sahaja Seeds, a Mysore based company. The policy is issued by ‘Sahaja Seeds. By placing an order on this site you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction with Sahaja Seeds. You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
Sahaja Seeds accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur, sahajaseeds.com reserves the right to cancel the order in case a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. All prices on this web site are given in Indian Rupees.
- You can choose the available products from our catalog and place the order.
- Sahaja Seeds doesn’t take any responsibility for transport damages during the transit.
- Products will be dispatched 2-3 days after receiving the payment.
- Products will be dispatched against 100 % advance payment.
- Handling and courier charges will vary depending on weight and the location
- Store the unused seeds in a cool dry place, air tight and preferably refrigerated.
- Outstation deliveries will include packing material, packing charges and local shipment from warehouse to transport office and the transportation charges will be paid by the receiving party.