- Brand: Sahaja Seeds
- Vendor: Desi Seed Producer Company Limited
- Details: Bok choy is a type of Chinese cabbage. This variety do not form heads and have green leaf blades with lighter bulbous bottoms instead, forming a cluster reminiscent of mustard green. This member of the cabbage family has a number of different names, including pak choi, bok choy, horse’s ear, Chinese celery cabbage and white mustard cabbage. Its structure looks like a squat celery, with either white or very pale green short, chunky stalks and glossy, deep green leaves. The texture of both leaves and stalks is crisp, and the flavour is somewhere between mild cabbage and spinach. If very young it can be eaten raw in salads, but is best when briefly cooked.
- Colour: Green
- Temperature requirements: medium
- Nutrient Requirements: Medium.
- Crop Rotation: 3 years
- The price mentioned is per packet.
- Quantity per packet: 50 seeds
There are no reviews yet.